Dragoon Base

Connecting the Troopers of Today with the Veterans of Yesterday.

General (454)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

License Plate frames

Does anyone know who has 2nd Cav frames?

Started by Bruce Lantz

4 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Stephen (STEVE-O) Bowen

Nascar

For all the Nascar fans, what is everyone take on the upcoming season,(wich starts inabout 30 minutes) I ma not a hendrick fan but have bee…

Started by George

1 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Jim Schoener

License Plate Frame For All 2d ACR members

I Rode With The 2d ACR http://www.cafepress.com/militaryvetshop.285230739 other items here > http://www.cafepress.com/militaryvetshop/

Started by Sean Dubee

13 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Sheila Broumley

Super Bowl Champions

I'm recovering from 3 days of celebrating here in Pittsburgh. We had a parade downtown to welcome the team back from Tampa. There was an es…

Started by Bryan Haberman

1 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Dan Clegg

Restructuring of Squadrons.

Does anyone know the date or approximate month and year that the 2nd Armored Cavalry change their unit designations in 59 or 60. I was over…

Started by Wayne Dixon

5 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Bill Burdick

I took the liberty....

....of sending a little token of our appreciation to Tom Molino for his years of service in the Regiment and as President of the 2d Cavalr…

Started by Dave Gettman

1 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Robert D King

Revamped History Center

Well, I busted butt and got the Association's History Center reorganized so it makes a much easier read. All the stories are in chronologic…

Started by Dave Gettman

1 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Edward (Gene) Beck

Welcome To Everyone, Spamming And Then Some

The recent growth in the last 24 hours is due to the efforts of Chris Golden yesterday to some 1100 2nd Cav Association members. My thanks…

Started by Robb Russell

0 Jan 30, 2009

Passing of SFC Garza

My friends it is with great regret that I inform you all of the passing of SFC Garza. He was a good man and a great friend to us all. Arno…

Started by Thomas Reinle

0 Jan 23, 2009

Passing of Trooper

I reget to inform all that SFC William Goffinet (RET) passed away 17 january 2009. He was with the 2nd Cav. in Bamberg, Germany in the earl…

Started by James Paris

2 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Jesse Kelley

RSS

Events

Colonels of the Regiment

9th Colonel of the Regiment David R. Clendenin 29 Oct 1888 – 2 Apr 1891

Sponsors

2d DRAGOONS

This was the third design of the 2d Cavalry DUI, worn from 1924-1931. The sharp points on the ends of the bottom scroll again called for a redesign.

MEMORABILIA

Machine Gun Troop, 2d Cavalry; Adjutant General.

© 2020   Created by Dave Gettman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service