Dragoon Base

Connecting the Troopers of Today with the Veterans of Yesterday.

Where Is? (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

who knows

hy  to all out there serching for an Vet with the name Paul T Hill served at the Rock 1972 went back beginning 1973 his age is 62-64 jears…

Started by Thorsten Löster

0 Jan 4, 2013

CW Radio Operators in the 2 A/C

Gentlemen:I took CW radio operator's training at Ft. Knox, KY in 1957.  However, I never had an opportunity to practice that MOS.  I still…

Started by Robert Burns Wadley

12 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Daniel S. Williams

Chaplain

Does anyone have the e-mail address for the chaplain of the 1st squadron or the regimental chaplain?

Started by Richard Spell

5 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Dave Gettman

Where is Gene Beck? What is he doing Today?

From My Facebook Account: Robb Russell Attention my many 2 Cav friends from Dragoonbase.com. I had a chance to share some of Gene Becks 2…

Started by Robb Russell

8 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Robb Russell

Who Is Robb Russell-Beekeeper

OT: Free Online Beekeeping CourseFor any of you interested in keeping bees or other products of the hive I just want to let you know these…

Started by Robb Russell

0 Nov 23, 2010

SSG Haiby / SFC Austin / ILT Conforti

Where is........   SSG Haiby ...... SFC Austin ...... 1LT Conforti ......  all 3 were MEDIC's ..... my NCO's & Officer in 1987 - 1989 a…

Started by Rodney James Rowan

1 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Drew Cardella

Looking for Samuel W Harness

Last seen Sam about 1973 early, before June.He was sent back home early. Sam is the first one in the line.

Started by Jesse Kelley

0 Dec 16, 2009

looking for Bruce Redding

last i heard of Redding he was in New Iberia La.so if any new iberia fellows know Bruce or Jolene redding get him on here BP

Started by Robert Perry

0 Mar 2, 2009

LOOKING FOR SFC. RJ REYNOLDS

Hey Gang, Thanks for reading this. As you have probably figured out by the amount of Bravo Troopers who have joined recently we are having…

Started by Eric Leafblad

0 Feb 11, 2009

Looking for Robert Christopher Donnelly

The last time I seen Chris was at the Hof Air Station, June 22, 1973. I need to find Chris soon, as I owe him a great apology.

Started by Jesse Kelley

0 Jan 12, 2009

RSS

Events

Colonels of the Regiment

7th Colonel of the Regiment John P. Hatch

26 June 1881 - 9 January 1886

Sponsors

2d DRAGOONS

This was the third design of the 2d Cavalry DUI, worn from 1924-1931. The sharp points on the ends of the bottom scroll again called for a redesign.

MEMORABILIA

Machine Gun Troop, 2d Cavalry; Adjutant General.

© 2017   Created by Robb Russell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service