Dragoon Base

Connecting the Troopers of Today with the Veterans of Yesterday.

This can be a place to talk of all things gun related. I think we have a lot of knowledge of guns on this site. And this could be a place to share that knowledge.This can be a place to ask opinions of various guns, ask for help with a problems related to guns or just talking about shooting in general.

Views: 15469

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hard to believe Glock got beat , but if anyone could do it Sig would be the one. Like to know what caliber?

I think I will look into this p329 sounds like a good weapon. I have been wanting to pick up a Sig p238 it is like a mini 1911 chambered in .380. very small a nice pocket piece. Also check out the p938 in 9mm its only slightly larger than the p238. Unfortunately here in the land of kalifornia we are not allowed to purchase the p938 and only two versions of the p238 are allowed. http://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2013/03/sig-sauer-p938-nightmar...

Correction, I meant to say p320 not p329.

You were close. The numbers are right next to each other. I knew what you meant.

By the way, I registered for the reunion. Now I gotta get a room and a plane ticket.

We got the room and registration now we need the plane ticket and rental car. And yea that 0 an 9 are next to each other...

I have never much cared for the Glock trigger safety or lack of a safety, depends on how you look at it.

They haven't announced a caliber yet, but the P320 is modular so you can swap out components to change calibers.

hard to believe they couldn't find an American gun

I did not even know they were looking for a replacement Glenn, maybe the Americans did not submit a hand gun. Did they even have the JSSAP trials this time around? or was it something else that gave the contract to Sig Sauer?

This was my first Beretta, a Brigadier Elite .40 cal.

Bought it from a hooker for $100 but the cops ended up with it. Happened to be wearing it when I got arrested weeks later for kicking a guy's car windows out and never got it back.

Until NATO changes their caliber I doubt that we will. But on the bright side maybe we will be able to purchase some surplus M9's at a fair price.

RSS

Events

Colonels of the Regiment

9th Colonel of the Regiment David R. Clendenin 29 Oct 1888 – 2 Apr 1891

Sponsors

2d DRAGOONS

This was the third design of the 2d Cavalry DUI, worn from 1924-1931. The sharp points on the ends of the bottom scroll again called for a redesign.

MEMORABILIA

Machine Gun Troop, 2d Cavalry; Adjutant General.

© 2019   Created by Dave Gettman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service