Dragoon Base

Connecting the Troopers of Today with the Veterans of Yesterday.

Well I have done the initial creation of the site now with the addition of several groups one for each major community (maybe I missed a few or need to add the border camps). Anyway groups can be added by anyone so if I missed some you can add them.

I am running three RSS news feeds from The Second Cavalry Association, Military Times Benefits Feed and the Current Army Times feeds. These are external news feeds independent of this site but intended to enrich the site and keep us posted on 2 CAV News, our benefits and whats going on in the Army of today.

As I have said this is your site not mine. Post to the discussions or post to the individual groups or even make up your own groups.

I want to thank everyone so far for showing up and posting information and we have a long way to go to try and get nearly 1300 members to join us here. Time to recruit and find them and bring them here now before the old site closes in Feb 2009.I would offer a contest but don't have anything material wise to offer maybe one of you members have something in mind.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I concur with Ed Beck. You have done an out-freakin-standing job setting up the lager.
Just remember, the ADVON is also the Trail Party... :-) Railhead sux.
Lou
Yes, You have done a great job Robb!! thanks for the work you have done! plenty of others will come soon.
Thanks for the kind words guys. Setting it up was kind of kids play for me really. I kept looking at all the attempts of sites and god multiply I found just confusing and horrible and I knew I could do one a little easier to orient , share and use.

I do web sites for hire and take paypal, visa , master cared if you know anyone who needs a site.Thanks again!

Robb

RSS

Colonels of the Regiment

7th Colonel of the Regiment John P. Hatch

26 June 1881 - 9 January 1886

Sponsors

2d DRAGOONS

This was the third design of the 2d Cavalry DUI, worn from 1924-1931. The sharp points on the ends of the bottom scroll again called for a redesign.

MEMORABILIA

Machine Gun Troop, 2d Cavalry; Adjutant General.

© 2017   Created by Robb Russell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service