Dragoon Base

Connecting the Troopers of Today with the Veterans of Yesterday.

Not the greatest variety in the world, but I'll bet my last dollar I'll get somebody's mouth watering!

I will leave each bier in its own section, so comments can be left for that particular bier alone. Just click on "Reply to this" under the particular bier that you wish to comment on, and your comment will be tied to that bier alone. To comment on the whole thread just put your comment in the large box as usual.

Views: 318

Replies to This Discussion

Now weizen is a true bavarian nectar but you need to find falk weizen from amberg. thanx for the show
My pleasure, John. I've got several more I haven't posted yet. Can't recall running across a Falk Weisen though, but the store gets new beers now and then.
I will have to explore the better bier stores locally to see what is available here; I believe there is an outlet or two out there, here, that support a large German-American population grup here in NM.
Isn't this show of Biers amazing, John?
It gets me thirsty just looking at it and I can't help but imagining all the flavors coming together!
Whew!
John,When you and Jon come up.. We have to go to the german rest in appleton, If I remember the owners are from Regansburg andm the food is as we remember it. and the bier is to die for. I think we need to elect Jon or Cathy DD's cuz we aint gonna be able to drive back to my house. It was good seeing you and having lunch yesterday my old friend!

Hey Dave this is an authentic german bier/ It has the real porcelain cap. I remenber those days in Hof during nigths we send to buy some horse beefsteak sandwichs and lot of beer at 25 cents each
They are all real German biers, but not all have the flippy-top. The white swan bier below is a flippy-top, and a few more I haven't posted here. High octane no BS real deal bier. Ask Jesse Kelley if he remembers much of his last visit to my place.

Trouble is, you can get a 12 pack of crap beer for what two of these cost, but sometimes you just have to live a little.

This beer "looks" really, really good. Man - that is a TV Commercial shot there. It, however, may be too cold, as it appears to have slightly clouded the glass with dew. But, man, it sure looks drinkable.

RSS

Events

Colonels of the Regiment

8th Colonel of the Regiment Nelson B. Sweitzer 9 Jun 1886 – 29 Oct 1888

Sponsors

2d DRAGOONS

This was the third design of the 2d Cavalry DUI, worn from 1924-1931. The sharp points on the ends of the bottom scroll again called for a redesign.

MEMORABILIA

Machine Gun Troop, 2d Cavalry; Adjutant General.

© 2017   Created by Robb Russell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service