Dragoon Base

Connecting the Troopers of Today with the Veterans of Yesterday.

Click on the following link
http://www.psychostick.com/beer_small.htm

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

The obvious choice is " Roll out the barrel " mk
Mike, Since I'm from PA.,I am going to have to say the group song should be, "In Heaven there is no beer",,,,,thats why we drink it here. I've only heard this song 3-4000 times.
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.
As a Cold Warrior from the late 60's : " and I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today " from the song. I"m Proud to be an American." or was it " God Bless the USA " ? forgive me, I forget the title but I will NEVER forget the lyrics.
I was opting out for 'The Souse Family' or 'On Tap In the Can or In the Bottle' but now that I think about it 'In Heaven There Is No Beer' is a much better choice.
there is an old folk song entitled "Pine Tree" in which "Pine Tree" is sung over and over and over.
My vote is to obtain the music, write it anew with the phrase "Two Beers" sung repeatedly.
Two beers, two beers, two beers ... on and on and on ... two beers ... two beers.
This is not free advice, if adopted I expect my two beer commission.
wow ... there's some really good suggestions here, who says we need just one song?
why not several, like the top 3 suggestions or something.

RSS

Events

Colonels of the Regiment

7th Colonel of the Regiment John P. Hatch

26 June 1881 - 9 January 1886

Sponsors

2d DRAGOONS

This was the third design of the 2d Cavalry DUI, worn from 1924-1931. The sharp points on the ends of the bottom scroll again called for a redesign.

MEMORABILIA

Machine Gun Troop, 2d Cavalry; Adjutant General.

© 2017   Created by Robb Russell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service