It's Yvonne Lenz's birthday today!
- Louisville, KY
- United States
- Blog Posts
- Photo Albums
- What unit(s) did you serve in with the 2d Cavalry?
- I was never in the military. I a, actually a german girl from Amberg. I had some GI friends that I used to hang out with at the Melody and the Harmony as well as the Rock Cafe.
When it got really late we would go to Mike's Beer Haus until 6 am.
My best friend used to work at the rec center on post and we spent alot of time shooting pool there.
Anyone remember the SCHWIMMBAD? or the KRAEUTERWIESE?
It was much fun there in the summer!
- Where were you stationed?
- Well, not actually stationed there but lived in AMBERG!!
- What MOS or job description did you have?
- What was your rank/title?
- What years were you assigned to the 2nd Cavalry?
- Tell us a little about your cav days.
- Remember the Melody, Harmony, Mike's Bier Haus and the Rock Cafe
- Tell us a little about you now.
- Just looking for some old friends that were stationed in Amberg back in the day
- Name a few buddies you served with that you would like to find.
- Steve Parker, David Hill and Mike Carpenter and really anyone else that remembers the good ole days....